Must have previous experience in supervising landscape installation/construction. Required to be engaged in and assign tasks to workers and inspect completed work for conformance to standards. Responsible for training and mentoring their assigned team. Responsible to use equipment with proper use and care. Responsible for minor equipment maintenance.
The Install Supervisor will be responsible for working with the Salesperson / Designer / Architect in scheduling and overseeing project logistics. They are also responsible for the setup, implementation and completion of tasks assigned to their installation crews. This position requires this person to work in the field along their crews at least 80% of the time.
Install Technician Personal Attributes:
- Will accept responsibility for personal decisions and actions
- Will work with a sense of urgency when performing job duties
- Must demonstrate initiative- ability to think, work, and make decisions based on sound judgment
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment where continual improvement is expected
- Will have excellent written and oral communication skills; will take responsibility to communicate effectively with the owner at end of day regarding your crew’s progress
- Should strive to create a fun work environment by maintaining a positive attitude and leading team members in getting the job completed in a timely manner
- Should be strong team oriented- ability to lead, cooperate, motivate others, and contribute as part of a team daily
Install Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Operation of light construction equipment.
- Hardscape installation -- Patios/ Walkways / Driveways / Retaining Walls / Ect.
- General understanding and knowledge of plant material local to our area.
- Proper planting procedures for small to medium shrubs, trees, sod.
- Must be friendly and highly customer oriented and responsive to a high level for closure
- Responsible for meeting our customer’s expectations each and every time we serve them
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; attention to detail; accuracy; and timelines
- Will be responsible for using the company software and mobile app
- Will be responsible for communicating with leadership about work performed so that invoicing is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Will ensure your crew is prepared for your daily tasks; equipment, supplies, materials, etc
- Will communicate with leadership daily about job-related concerns, equipment needs, material needs, and assist in ordering and/or repair of items accordingly
- Provide feedback to leadership regarding individual crew member performance during review periods
- Will take responsibility to listen, discuss and solve relationship challenges between individuals on your crews
- Responsible for safety of your crew and equipment
- Will be responsible for adhering to the daily responsibilities determined by leadership team
- Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Previous experience in construction/landscaping installation
- Previous Crew Leader experience or supervisory experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a clean driving record and an Alabama issued driving license
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)