- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, trimming, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edger's, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED (or current student status)
- One year experience in this or a related field is an asset
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must have transportation to and from the shop property
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
When you put on The Grounds Guys® uniform, you become part of a team—local experts who strive to treat everyone with respect, do the job the right way, and simply enjoy life in the process. Working for our franchises means they’ll take care of you the way they take care of their own family and friends. And cultivating a culture of CARE, among the team and within the communities, is as important as trimming hedges and planting flower beds—it’s part of everything The Grounds Guys do.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with The Grounds Guys® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)