As a member of the Grounds Guys team you will be a part of a landscaping team performing maintenance and design at high levels of quality and customer service. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
Tasks include mowing and trimming residential and commercial lawns, mulching, pruning, and sod installation.
We are looking for high quality individuals to join our growing team!
- Positive attitude, customer-focused service, and a high regard for company image.
- High level of dependability and trustworthiness.
- Properly and safely operate commercial landscaping equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Use professionalism and a friendly demeanor when in contact with customers.
- Effectively communicate with crew members and contribute to the team environment.
- Availability Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday work.
- Able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able perform the physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
We look forward to getting to know you!
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)