We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
As Office Manager, you are a key team member supporting the work of management and other staff. You are responsible for clerical, receptionist, bookkeeping, and project-based work to contribute to the day-to-day operations of Ground Guys. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Direct and coordinate the administrative services in the office
- Perform administrative functions including billing, payables, sales tracking, project tracking and collection activity
- Work closely with the sales & production teams to ensure good flow of communication and data
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Previous experience in a management role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
When you put on The Grounds Guys® uniform, you become part of a team—local experts who strive to treat everyone with respect, do the job the right way, and simply enjoy life in the process. Working for our franchises means they’ll take care of you the way they take care of their own family and friends. And cultivating a culture of CARE, among the team and within the communities, is as important as trimming hedges and planting flower beds—it’s part of everything The Grounds Guys do.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with The Grounds Guys® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)