Team Member - Part Time
- Perform landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, trimming, edging, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, cleanups, prunings.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as well as cleaning the shop
- Driving trucks and trailers
- Ability to operate commercial landscape equipment (Push and Stand-on Mowers, Trimmers, Back Pack Blowers, etc.)
- Ability to use landscaping tools (Hand Tools as shovels, rakes, hoes, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 / 60 pounds
- Ability to Drive and park pick-up trucks as well as 14' enclosed trailers
- At least 1-year demonstrable experience in landscape maintenance is required
- Commercial maintenance experience is a plus
- Work outside during week days and in all weather conditions. (Peak seasons Spring/Summer).
- Willingness and ability to do physical work
- Wear The Grounds Guys Uniforms and safety equipment
- Attendance to all training programs
- Part Time Availability (variable week days/hours)
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
What we expect:
- Start the day with a neat and clean appearance
- Follow instructions, provide solutions
- Willingness to learn and be trained
*Please know it may take us 2-3 business days to review your application. If you meet all position requirements, we will contact you to proceed with the next selection stage.
The Grounds Guys of Tyler
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)