- We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
The Sales Rep is responsible for attending sales calls for residential and commercial clients, finding new contacts and distributors, follow up with potential clients, generate new leads and avenues for growth through marketing and canvassing.
All required equipment will be provided. This position will be local appointments to meet with clients; no office work. Must be available during business hours as well as some evening/weekend availability as necessary.
We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who is ambitious and always ready to "close the sale". The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized and very driven. This position is a commission based only. No hourly wage.
- Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients
- Sales calls to potential customers and referral sources
- Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events
- Visit each client's property to assess service delivery vs. the SOW and customer expectations as needed
- Maintain records of all sales and marketing activities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends.
- College degree preferred
- Previous sales experience is necessary, previous construction industry experience is an asset.
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who can work independently
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)