We are looking for the right people to grow with.
Do you want a job, or do you want an opportunity? Are you willing to learn? Are you willing to work? Are you dependable? If you have experience, it’s a plus, but not mandatory.
If you love working in the open air and sunshine, and believe that you are strong in these characteristics, you may be who we are looking for.
The work is hot, it can be hard and it can give you the satisfaction and recognition that comes from a job well done.
We have a positive work environment that is drug, tobacco, and profanity free. We operate as professionals who put customer relationships and customer service first. We teach principles of success, because we want our people to grow and prosper.
If you would like an opportunity to grow with the Grounds Guys please apply online at https://groundsguyscareers.careerplug.com
As a member of the Ground Guys team you perform landscape maintenance and design at high levels of quality and service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have at least one year of landscaping experience and proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator, and with all required protective equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED (or current student status)
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life – like school, family or even another job. And there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it. All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)